What are people saying?
My mindset has expanded exponentially
What have you tangibly accomplished during this coaching period?
- 75+ files per month
- Hired a Senior TC
- No Longer Work Files
- Generating 15k/month in profit
- Plan for Hiring my next 9 employees
- Strategy for EVERYTHING
What intangibles has coaching provided you during this coaching period?
- Inspired by Christy on a daily basis–encouraged to be a better mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend, and BOSS!!
- Mindset expanded exponentially
- Feel empowered and validated that I do have a good heart and am doing good in this crazy world
- Insight into the thought process of agents, teams, and brokers
- Christy has been a sounding board and a pushes me out of my box to think in ways that were uncomfortable to me before coaching.
- Insight..in all areas
- Shown what a difference having a great coach makes.I am no longer afraid of coaching calls and I look forward to them. (no longer berated and bullied)
- Held accountable
- Keeps me in check: FAMILY and GOD first…everything else second.
- Advice on thriving while being an introvert in an extroverted position
Thanks for loving me and being a cheerleader for my success!
MINDSET MINDSET MINDSET
What Have You TANGIBLY Accomplished During This Coaching Period?:
Where do I even begin?!?!?!?
1) Built tracking systems – Numbers tell the actual story. Understanding how to plan, adjust and predict business needs based on the hard facts and not just what I “feel” the business needs.
2) Accountability Structure – Self and team members. Setting up structured times and agendas to review with each team member. Keeping everyone accountable to their goals and ultimately the business’ goals.
3) Talent/Bench Strength Lead Generation & Hiring – what to look for, how to train and retain. How think about bench talent and how to keep them on the bench.
4) The use of and execution of the 1-3-5 & 4-1-1 to be intentional in the business.
5) Created our Mission, Vision, Standards and Organizational Chart.
What INTANGIBLES has coaching provided you during this coaching period?:
1) MINDSET MINDSET MINDSET!!!!! Honestly everything else pales in comparison to this. My actual capacity far out weighs my limiting beliefs. So I’ve decided to do away with the limiting beliefs …. they were getting in the way!!! 🙂
2) “Captain of Consistency” – getting to the place where the mundane meets mastery. Its the understanding that what we do isn’t hard, complicated or complex. It’s that success is granted to those who decide to simply show up on a consistent basis inching their way to the end.
3) Focusing my energy on items that will ACTUALLY produce and bring me/us closer to the end goal.
4) My relationship with my Mega was good before, it still is, but now its purposeful.
My life has periodically been blessed by strong successful women that have shown up at defining moments in my life. Each one of those women have pushed and propel me forward in the right direction at the exact moment I needed the shove. Christy, I feel like you are the next woman I get to add to my short but distinguished list. You have been life changing in more ways than you can even begin to imagine!!
Stephanie was a God send
Stephanie was a God send! She helped me prioritize what was important and introduced me to the concept of protecting my time and the importance of time-blocking. Her coaching was the start of my journey into becoming an effective Administrator and she provided me the foundation for growth and success. She is able to strike a unique balance of careful listening with sharing her wealth of experience and ideas. Her style and method is very effective in helping me to refocus my energies and complete some major goals. I can’t say enough positive things! I will forever be indebted to her for the growth I have as an outcome of her coaching ability.
Lead Up & Fail Forward
What Have You TANGIBLY Accomplished During This Coaching Period?
Systems. Systems. Systems. All of my systems have been bettered because of coaching with Christy. I have successfully hired additional staff for leverage. I have put a system in place to track our numbers.
What INTANGIBLES has coaching provided you during this coaching period?
I have learned management and leadership skills. I have learned how to “lead up” and guide my superiors when necessary. I have learned how to shift the critical thinking of myself and my failures and use them to “fail forward” and turn them into positive learning experiences. I have learned how to ask for help when I need it.
What Would You Like Your Coach To Know?
How grateful I am that she took such ownership over leading me through this season. I appreciate how she kept me on task and pushed me just hard enough to get me to move on my own and refused to coddle me. I loved the accountability and I love her gentle spirit. Everyone should be so lucky to have a Christy in their life. xo
She seems to have mastered them all
I have worked professionally with Stephanie Brackett on many occasions and have had the pleasure of being coached and mentored by her to help excel my career as the lead admin for my Real Estate team.
Stephanie’s knowledge of and commitment to systems is beyond anything I had experienced before. I don’t want to move past that without going into depth on this topic, as I see this as one of her strongest contributions as a coach. Stephanie has managed to dial in and perfect multiple systems for the largest producing team in our area, and does it with precision and discipline. From transaction coordination, lead management, listing execution and management to office structure, policy and procedure and even Human Resources and team leadership, she seems to have mastered them all. Stephanie has the ability and passion to step out of day-to-day chaos and see the bigger vision for her team. This allows her to eliminate the reaction most admins have, which to panic or experience overwhelm, and perhaps slap an ill-fitting bandaid on problems that only provide temporary relief at best.
Stephanie has an ability to mentally work through system structures and predict where holes will be and remedy them before issues arise. She is also a strong leader on her team and leads through inspiration and passionate encouragement. You will know where you stand with Stephanie. She doesn’t sugar coat the truth and will encourage you to reach your full potential with genuine support and her educated experience.
Stephanie is incredibly knowledgeable, yet still has a passion to continue learning. Steph is direct, driven, intelligent and patient. I’m more than happy to refer her and would encourage anyone that has the opportunity to learn from her to do so without hesitation!
Your course was absolutely phenomenal
Hi Christy, I wanted to take the time to thank you for coming to Toronto and spending time with us. I must say your course was absolutely phenomenal. I run a team and was present with 2 team members and we all loved it. I went to MegaRelief and the girls completely took charge of the office like I’ve never seen before. And when I came back there was hardly any catch up to be done. WOW. Thank you so much for teaching that course. It changed our team and I hope I will be able to tell you many more stories moving forward. I was blown away and I think it was understated for the amount of value it provides. I was not expecting a class like that… I thought it would be more basic. Happy I attended it with them and every team leader should.
I now understand my off-the-charts-high D-rainmaker better
I wanted to tell you how blessed I was at the 10 Secrets of a Mega EA. It gave me a lot to think about regarding the bottom line and helped me to understand my off-the-charts-high D-rainmaker better. I’ve already used a few different approaches and he’s noticed the difference.
Work has been epic since I went to your workshop!
My EA just came back and said she learned more in a half day course than she did at Family Reunion & The Perfect Assistant.
It is worth it
I can tell you it is worth it. My EA had her world flipped around and I have seen immediate results.