Top 5 CliftonStrengths
Meet Jessica Hubbard, Elite 1:1 Coach, Ops Boss® Coaching
Jessica is the Founder and CEO of Hubbard Realty Group located in Joplin, MO. She started her real estate career in 2011 as the Executive Assistant for the Seth Dermott Team. During this time, she discovered a love for building a business and envisioned building a real estate team from the operations side. In 2016, she hired her first agent, launched Hubbard Realty Group and never looked back. Jessica is an "owner with an ops brain". She loves building things. More importantly, she's passionate about helping build people, by helping them build things. "I want to be a guiding light and helpmate to my clients." Her gift is in finding the holes, helping clients sift through to clarity and setting up the dominoes that will impact their businesses.
Jessica has a voracious appetite for knowledge. She loves taking the knowledge she's learned and using it in her other passion: creatively building. Whether that be the real estate team, a painting, or a welding project, Jessica thrives in a space where she can think beyond tradition and architect a new vision. Her German background means many in her family are builders, architects & engineers. Jessica hones her business similarly with systems, tools, knowledge and people. She is blessed to work daily with her biggest supporter, her husband Kalan, who is the Lead Listing Agent for HRG. Navigating a work-life balance, especially in front of a team, has made them better partners in life, in business, and better leaders as well. Together they have a daughter, Quinn, who enjoys living and learning in such a “thinking outside of the box” environment.
- Active Founder and CEO of Hubbard Realty Group since 2016
- Received MO Salesperson License (2012) and MO Broker License (2019)
- Panelist at KW Family Reunion 2020
- Panelist & Facilitator at Ops Boss® Leader Retreat 2020
- Elected Treasurer (future President) of Ozark Gateway Association of Realtors (2019)
- Worked simultaneously on 3 Market Center Top 20 teams (2015-2016)
- Completed KW Bold twice
- B.S. in Criminal Justice Administration
- Has a love for taking the self-employed real estate model and turning it into a business model.
- Third-generation real estate agent and daughter of a third-generation builder.
- Founded Hubbard Realty Group Charities (2020)