BE A BOSS! 10 Secrets of a Mega EA
What is "Be A Boss! 10 Secrets of a Mega EA?
Be A Boss is an interactive class for engaged learners - for both AGENTS AND ADMIN. Learn how an "average assistant" becomes an Ops Boss™ by going from being an expense to an investment with an ROI. Find out the difference between having a job and building a career!
- Mega Mindset & Paths to Growth
- The 3X Rule
- Leadership, Accountability, Ownership Mentality
- Making Failing Forward Fun
- Lots More!
You will walk out with:
- Ideas To Generate Income For Your Team
- Ideas For Your Annual Goals
- An Accountability Partner
- A Growth Plan
- Ways To Leverage Numbers
- Ways To Eliminate Squirrels
- Confidence To Own Your Role
- Energy & Strategies To Conquer The Chaos
BE A BOSS! 2.0 - Systems Are Sexy
What is "Be A Boss 2.0 - Systems Are Sexy"
Be A Boss 2.0 is an interactive class for engaged learners - for both AGENTS AND ADMIN. A true Ops Boss™ knows how to build systems that are smooth, purposeful and generate income! We are spilling our secrets and teaching you how!
Who Should Attend?
- All Operations, Office & MC Staff
- Agents Who Are Their Own Assistant
- Agents Who Want A Better Hub
Attendees Walk Out w Tangible Results:
- Roadmap For The Systems You Need
- Experience Building A System So You Can Build Your Own
- Database Basics, Tips & Tricks
- Referral System with Proven Results of almost $400K in GCI Closed 1st Half of 2019
- Peek Into An Onboarding System That Will Blow Your New Hires' Socks Off
- What Is A System
- 5 Steps To Create A System
- What Systems Do I Need?
- Plug & Play Systems
- Class Case Study + Group Case Study
- Group Presentations
- How To Implement & Get Buy-In
- Evaluation & Efficacy
- Mindset Matters
About BE A BOSS - from Dani Landers, Director of Operations, Team Gale, Coldwell Banker
The Ops Boss™ Leader Retreat
October 23-25, 2020 • Fairfax, VA
A once-a-year three day event in the Washington DC area for Operations Leaders. (The link above is for last year's event and will be updated this Spring when tickets go on sale.)