Top 5 CliftonStrengths
Meet Elizabeth Gilbert, Chief Operations Officer at Ron Henderson & Associates
Elizabeth is the Chief Operations Officer at Ron Henderson & Associates in Kansas City, MO. Their team consistently sells over 100 homes per year. Elizabeth got her start in real estate in 2004 when her former boss became a buyer's agent on a top team at Keller Williams and pushed to get Elizabeth hired as the Marketing and Administrative Assistant. In 2010, she joined Ron Henderson as his Executive Assistant and quickly transitioned into the role of Chief Operations Officer.
She continues to grow in her role by seeking out coaching and mentoring of her own. She believes in creating partnerships between assistants and lead agents because that strategic relationship is one of the most critical for any real estate agent who wants to own a business instead of just running a team. Her ONE Thing is growth; striving to become a better person every day.
Elizabeth has lived in and around Kansas City, Missouri all her life. She is a graduate of Missouri State University with a degree in Secondary Education. Her three greatest loves in life are her husband Aaron, books, and pizza.
- Active Chief Operations Officer for Ron Henderson & Associates since 2010
- 14 years experience in real estate administration
- Licensed in residential real estate since 2006
- Attended BOLD and served as a buyer's agent in 2009-2010 which taught her she loved operations too much to quit that role
- Has served as Secretary of the Board since 2009 at Heartland Partners in Caring, a regional charity for Keller Williams agents and their family
- Began writing a blog for real estate executive assistants in 2015
- Opened a coaching and training course for real estate executive assistants in 2016
- Joined Ops Boss Coaching in 2018 to further her message of empowering those with operations roles