Top 5 CliftonStrengths
Meet Christy Belt Grossman, Owner, Ops Boss Coaching
Christy's passion for raising the bar on the operations side of real estate was fueled by her experience as COO of The Belt Team from 1995-2018. (The Belt Team is one of the nation's top real estate teams with over $1 Billion SOLD). This is what inspired her to found her company in 2015. She teaches and coaches around North America and has a unique passion for developing those riding shotgun in leadership positions in real estate. She also has an exclusive coaching niche for those who own small businesses.
Christy has gathered a team of like-minded, über talented, humbly successful people to join her on her mission to raise the bar for real estate operations staff (or as she prefers to call them, the wizards behind the screen, lion tamers and kitten wranglers - the Ops Bosses™). Her intrapreneurial, long-term leadership role on The Belt Team, where she helped grow the team significantly, has afforded her the ability to wear both the “owner” hat and the “ops” hat. She speaks both languages and this translates to an ability to impact the people she coaches at a high level – both personally and professionally.
Christy lives in Vienna VA with her husband of 36 years, Bill Grossman, and her rescue dog Cody (half dachshund, half terrier, – they call him a derrière). She is a graduate of The College of William and Mary with a degree in Business Administration and in addition to her real estate experience, has 10 years in mortgage banking where she lead 7 offices in the MidAtlantic Region. When she’s not pouring in to her family and clients, you’ll probably find her with her other true loves – at a baseball game or traveling in Paris.
- Owner & CEO, Ops Boss Coaching LLC, founded 2015
- Director, National Association of Real Estate Support Professionals (NARESP)
- Chief Operating Officer of The Belt Team, 1995-2018, (Over $1 Billion Sold)
- Interviewed by Gary Keller on stage at Mega Live 2017 & Mega Camp 2012
- Panelist/Facilitator at KW Family Reunion 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2018, 2019
- Panelist at Inman Connect New York, 2016
- Panelist at Connect on The Road DC, 2016
- Profiled by Inman News, 2015
- Listed in Stefan Swanepoel’s Technology Report, 2013, “Top 100 Klout Scores of Individuals In Real Estate”
- Panelist at Mega Tech, 2013 & 2014
- Founder & leader of the longest running real estate Ops Mastermind worldwide
- Has trained & coached more than 2,400 to “get bossy”
- Creator of the terms “Mega EA” & Ops Boss™
- Passion For Riding Shotgun in the EA Role & Helping Others