Top 5 CliftonStrengths
Meet Hannah Perkey, Elite 1:1 Coach, Ops Boss® Coaching
Hannah is a Coach with Ops Boss® Coaching and is also the active CEO of Evelo Team in Indianapolis. She has a deep background in both operations and business building (and is a self proclaimed “freak” for processes and organization). Hannah hails from corporate America where she helped an entrepreneur grow his business from just over $1M GCI to over $8M GCI in 7 years. In this role, she oversaw all business operations for the owner managing sales, marketing, and operations staff (40 team members in 7 locations). She also acted as a corporate trainer, teaching businesses how to work across cultures and personality types.
She works in the same capacity now, but in real estate, and has helped her team grow from just over $30M to over $60M (200+ transactions) in volume in 2020. In her role as CEO, she oversees the operations and sales team. Her main focus is ensuring profitability and growth of the business. She has also served as a business consultant to a variety of businesses, helping in sales consultancy, market research, and more, as well as owned and operated a business with her husband.
She's married to Terrance (a Realtor®) and the mother of two girls, so she understands the challenges that come with balancing work and family. She is passionate about helping people reach success for themselves beyond what they thought could have ever been possible.
- Active CEO, The Evelo Team, Indianapolis, IN since Jan 2019
- Director of Operations, The Evelo Team, 2016-2019
- M.B.A., Business Administration, Ball State University, 2010
- B.A., Business Management, Anderson University, 2009
- President, The Language Learning Center Inc/LTC Language Solutions, 2012-2016 (Vice President 2010-2012; Sales Executive 2009-2010)
- Licensed in residential real estate since 2019
- 10 years experience in management, finance & sales roles
- Active member Agent Leadership Council (ALC) for 3 years and an Ignite Instructor