Be A Boss! 10 Secrets of a Mega EA!
May 1 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm UTC+0
Presented by Christy Belt Grossman
It’s time to get BOSSY! Learn the difference between an “Average Assistant” and an “Ops Boss”!
Finish 2019 STRONG! Learn how to up your game. Propel your team and your career to higher heights. Find out the difference between having a job and building a career! And how the Ops Staff can power up a team!
This class is especially geared for Executive Assistants and operations staff. Rainmakers should come WITH their assistants! Unlike any other assistant class, this class is taught by someone who has performed in the role at a high level for 20+ years. This is not a basic “how to” class with checklists, rather a higher level, higher minded class meant to expand your horizons.
Agents – COME WITH your staff. Agents & staff from all companies welcome.
$99 Early Bird Fee includes class, materials & lunch. ($129 after Apr 1)
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Mega Mindset
- Paths to Growth
- Ownership Mentality
- Making Failing Forward Fun
- Lots More!
YOU WILL WALK OUT WITH:
- Ideas To Generate Income For Your Team
- Ideas For Your Annual Goals
- An Accountability Partner
- A Growth Plan
- Ways To Leverage Numbers
- Ways To Eliminate Squirrels
- Confidence To Own Your Role
- Energy & Strategies To Conquer The Chaos
ABOUT CHRISTY BELT GROSSMAN:
- Owner, Ops Boss Coaching LLC
- Chief Operating Officer of The Belt Team 1995-2018 (Top 100 Team with Keller Williams Realty 2008-2014. $1 Billion Sold)
- Interviewed by Gary Keller at Mega Camp 2012 & Mega LIVE 2017
- Listed in Stefan Swanepoel’s Technology Report, 2013, “Top 100 Klout Scores of Individuals In Real Estate”
- Panelist at Mega Tech, 2013 & 2014
- Inman News Contributor, 2015 & 2016
- Profiled by Inman News, 2015
- Panelist, Inman Connect New York & Inman on the Road DC, 2016
- Founder of the longest running EA Mastermind in KW
- Passion For Riding Shotgun in the EA Role & Helping Others
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS CLASS:
“Own my role! That was huge, it actually made me like my job more and gave me confidence to proactively contribute more to our team.”
“I learned way more than I ever expected in 4 hours and left feeling confident in the role I hold. You inspired me to really take my role seriously as a career, not just as a position that pays the bills. Thank you for sharing all your knowledge! I cannot wait to start implementing all your “secrets” and really help grow our team! “
“Work has been epic since I went to your workshop!” Nicole Demiglio, The Donovan Team
“My EA just came back and said she learned more in a half day course than she did at Family Reunion & The Perfect Assistant.” Scott Kato, GKMM
“I can tell you it is worth it. My EA had her world flipped around and I have seen immediate results.” Matt Gorham
“What did you do? I’ve never seen her so motivated.” Kristina Zack
“You are an incredible teacher and speaker. Your passion for the content and for helping others is very apparent. You were genuine, personal, and knowledgeable. I think any market center would be lucky to have you offer this to them. I hope you can do a follow up class for us sometime in the first quarter next year to see where we are with what you presented and get a refresher.”
“This class was extremely motivating. I walked out of there feeling more motivated about my life than I ever have. It has seriously inspired me to be the best that I could ever be and more. It makes me want to do whatever I can to really own my job, even though I’m not an assistant(I do marketing). I already have a list of books to read and I’m going to map out my growth plan and goals this weekend and I made myself a 66 Day Challenge already! This class was not only helpful for the business aspect but personal as well. I feel extremely motivated about my life now and things I’m going to change and put into actual motion.”
“Came away with clear actions to implement right away.”
“The information you provided was eye opening.”
“My AHA was thinking like a boss rather than thinking you’re working for a boss.”