“BE A BOSS! 10 Secrets of a Mega EA”
Presented by Stephanie Brackett, DOO, TheAnderson Group
It’s time to get BOSSY! Learn the difference between an “Average Assistant” and an “Ops Boss”!
START AND CONTINUE 2019 STRONG! Learn how to up your game. Propel your team and your career to higher heights. Find out the difference between having a job and building a career and how the Ops Staff can power up a team!
April 5 2019 at Keller Williams DTC
Class 9:00am – 1:45pm (Lunch included)
This class is especially geared for Executive Assistants and operations staff. Rainmakers/Agents/Leaders should come WITH their assistants! Unlike any other assistant class, this class is taught by someone who has performed in the role at a high level for many years. This is not a basic “how to” class with checklists, rather a higher level, higher minded class meant to expand your horizons. This class is open to ANY industry and is not real estate specific!
Rainmakers/Agents/Leaders – COME WITH your staff. Agents & staff from all companies welcome.
$99 Early Bird Fee includes class, materials & lunch. ($129 after March 5, 2019)
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
• Mega Mindset
• Paths to Growth
• Ownership Mentality
• Making Failing Forward Fun
• Lots More!
YOU WILL WALK OUT WITH:
• Ideas To Generate Income For Your Team
• Ideas For Your Annual Goals
• An Accountability Partner
• A Growth Plan
• Ways To Leverage Numbers
• Ways To Eliminate Squirrels
• Confidence To Own Your Role
• Energy & Strategies To Conquer The Chaos
Active Chief Operating Officer for The Anderson Hicks Group for 8 years – Shawn Anderson & Mike Hicks are members of Gary Keller’s Private Top Agent Mastermind
• Coach & Certified Be A Boss Instructor, Ops Boss Coaching
• 653 Units, $144M Volume, $3.9M GCI closed for 2018
• Panelist at KW Family Reunion 2018
• Instrumental in the growth of current team from 3 team members to 30
• 20 years’ experience in administration
• Corporate Trainer for a major home improvement retailer for 7 years
• Small Business owner for 5 years
• Licensed in residential real estate since 2006
• Specializes in system development and implementation, some call her the Systems Queen
• Passionate about elevating the administrative roles in the real estate industry
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID ABOUT THIS CLASS:
• “Own my role! That was huge, it actually made me like my job more and gave me confidence to proactively contribute more to our team.”
• “I learned way more than I ever expected in 4 hours and left feeling confident in the role I hold. You inspired me to really take my role seriously as a career, not just as a position that pays the bills. Thank you for sharing all your knowledge! I cannot wait to start implementing all your “secrets” and really help grow our team! “
• “Work has been epic since I went to your workshop!” Nicole Demiglio, The Donovan Team
• “My EA just came back and said she learned more in a half day course than she did at Family Reunion & ThePerfect Assistant.” Scott Kato, GKMM
• “I can tell you it is worth it. My EA had her world flipped around and I have seen immediate results.” Matt Gorham
• “What did you do? I’ve never seen her so motivated.” Kristina Zack
• “You are an incredible teacher and speaker. Your passion for the content and for helping others is very apparent. You were genuine, personal, and knowledgeable. I think any market center would be lucky to have you offer this to them. I hope you can do a follow up class for us sometime in the first quarter next year to see where we are with what you presented and get a refresher.”
• “This class was extremely motivating. I walked out of there feeling more motivated about my life than I ever have. It has seriously inspired me to be the best that I could ever be and more. It makes me want to do whatever I can to really own my job, even though I’m not an assistant (I do marketing). I already have a list of books to read and I’m going to map out my growth plan and goals this weekend and I made myself a 66 Day Challenge already! This class was not only helpful for the business aspect but personal as well. I feel extremely motivated about my life now and things I’m going to change and put into actual motion.”
• “Came away with clear actions to implement right away.”
• “The information you provided was eye opening.”
• “My AHA was thinking like a boss rather than thinking you’re working for a boss.”
READ BELOW! Fine Print:
• Registrations are 100% non-refundable.
• Registrations are not transferable to other events. (If you need a name change on a ticket, contact the event organizer.)
• Registrants who do not attend, “No-shows”, will not receive a refund.
• Registration fee includes instruction, lunch and materials.
• NOTE: Tickets are non-refundable and not transferable to other events.
• If you have any questions, please contact local coordinator, Debbie Sakagawa, 303-785-1249 or firstname.lastname@example.org.