Be A Boss! 10 Secrets of a Mega EA!
July 23 @ 9:00 am - 1:45 pm UTC-8
Join Keller Williams Westlake Village and Christy Belt Grossman!
It’s time to get BOSSY! Learn the difference between an “Average Assistant” and an “Ops Boss”!
Finish 2019 STRONG! Learn how to up your game. Propel your team and your career to higher heights. Find out the difference between having a job and building a career! And how the Ops Staff can power up a team!
This class is especially geared for Executive Assistants and operations staff. Rainmakers should come WITH their assistants! Unlike any other assistant class, this class is taught by someone who has performed in the role at a high level for 20+ years. This is not a basic “how to” class with checklists, rather a higher level, higher minded class meant to expand your horizons.
Agents – COME WITH your staff. Agents & staff from all companies welcome.
$99 Early Bird Fee includes class, materials & lunch. ($129 after June 23)
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Mega Mindset
- Paths to Growth
- Ownership Mentality
- Making Failing Forward Fun
- Lots More!
YOU WILL WALK OUT WITH:
- Ideas To Generate Income For Your Team
- Ideas For Your Annual Goals
- An Accountability Partner
- A Growth Plan
- Ways To Leverage Numbers
- Ways To Eliminate Squirrels
- Confidence To Own Your Role
- Energy & Strategies To Conquer The Chaos
ABOUT CHRISTY BELT GROSSMAN:
- Owner, Ops Boss Coaching LLC
- Chief Operating Officer of The Belt Team 1995-2018 (Top 100 Team with Keller Williams Realty 2008-2014. $1 Billion Sold)
- Interviewed by Gary Keller at Mega Camp 2012 & Mega LIVE 2017
- Listed in Stefan Swanepoel’s Technology Report, 2013, “Top 100 Klout Scores of Individuals In Real Estate”
- Panelist at Mega Tech, 2013 & 2014
- Inman News Contributor, 2015 & 2016
- Profiled by Inman News, 2015
- Panelist, Inman Connect New York & Inman on the Road DC, 2016
- Founder of the longest running EA Mastermind in KW
- Passion For Riding Shotgun in the EA Role & Helping Others
PURCHASE YOUR TICKET(S) TODAY!!